Wednesday, September 13, 2017

QUIET: Question Two #Quietalong #12mos12rals

Welcome back to our conversation about QUIET by Susan Cain.  I apologize for being away for so long, but I promise to get better at posting regular questions this month.  I am currently in the midst of planning a big event for this weekend, so you will see more questions coming the second half of the month.  In the meantime, I have another question for you!

Let's look at those around for a moment ... spouse, children, siblings, parents, etc.  Do you find that you are surrounded by fellow introverts or extroverts or a mix of the two?  How about your friends?

2 comments :

  1. Given how social my daughter can be, I was leaning toward thinking she is more extroverted, but the more I read, I realize she's introverted like me and her dad. Friends wise, I think there are more introverts, but there are extroverts too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literary Feline ... My immediate family is definitely full of introverts! For the longest time, I was certain that my daughter was going to be an extrovert, but as she gets older she definitely leans more to introversion. It's so fascinating!

      I do have some extroverts scattered throughout, but I would say that most of us are introverted.

      Delete